P3 Endodontics for the Super GP
P3 (Predictable, Proficient, and Profitable) Endodontics For the Super GP
The phrase “Super GP” describes the general dentist who provides a diversified array of services, allowing for maximum production potential. Increasing the general dentist’s proficiency in providing predictable, proficient, and profitable endodontics is arguably the greatest return on expanding a general dentist’s production potential.
The purpose of Dr. William Nudera’s P3 Endodontics course is to optimize in-office endodontic efficiencies for maximum clinical and economical success through the establishment of sound systematic and methodic protocols. This module includes the following objectives:
- Develop case selection parameters for maximum efficiency.
- Develop basic techniques required to establish a favorable endodontic result.
- Establish a protocol for the management of endodontic emergencies.
- Evaluate and optimize existing endodontic equipment.
- Train the team in their respective roles during endodontic treatment.
- Train treatment team on proper 4-handed endodontics.
The comprehensive P3 training will include four components:
- Evaluation of current endodontic knowledge.
- Clinical observation phase (requires client travel to Chicago).
- On-site, “over-the-shoulder” coaching phase (requires travel to the client).
- Scheduled individual phone calls.