Dental Coaching Program - Charotte< NC
Training, Coaching, & Community
Dr. Phelps can deeply empathize with the dentists he coaches and trains because he has walked many, many miles in their shoes. He knows the struggles of having to balance being a successful clinician as well as asavvy marketer in today’s world where patients have more information and options than ever before. Getting the right type of patient through the door, having them accept a treatment plan, and reliably growing your business requires several skills, and often ones that aren’t taught in dental school.
After investing hundreds of thousands of dollars learning from true experts in business such as Dan Sullivan, Kathy Kolbe, Robert Cialdini and Dr. Anthony Feck, Dr. Phelps was able to find what works, not just for him, but for anyone hoping to grow and thrive as a dentist.
A Track Record of Success
When Dr. Phelps gives talks at conventions today, he receives quite the introduction. During his first seven years as a general dentist, he was able to grow his revenue by a factor of 10 and expand from one fee for service location to four. From there, he was able to sell two practices for a profit (the two most successful ones) so he could focus on his “slower” locations. Each went on to have two consecutive years of $1,000,000 growth, and he ultimately earned as much as he did with four locations.
On top of this, he is a certified Kolbe Trainer as well as a Cialdini Method Certified Trainer who is an expert in the science of ethical influence and persuasion. His work has been featured in publications such as Dental Economics, Dental Practice Management, Dental Products Report, Dentistry IQ, and Remin Media.
In recognition of his work, Dr. Phelps was nominated by his peers and selected to receive the Doctor’s Choice National Dental Award in 2016 and 2018. In 2020, he was recognized by the Global Summits Institute as being one of the Top 100 Dentists in the World.
All of these accolades speak to one thing—whatever he is doing delivers results and does so consistently.
Of course, while Dr. Phelps’ CV is impressive, it’s not why you’re here. You want to grow your practice and bring your career goals to fruition, and he’s ready to show you, step-by-step, exactly what to do.
Before you think that he’s only going to share what personally worked for him given his unique circumstances, be sure to take a little time to listen to and read what some of the dentists he has helped over the years have to say. Their words put into perspective what Dr. Phelps is able to offer.
“I’m glad you reached out. I have been close with Chris Phelps for the better part of 10 years after we joined the same mastermind group way back in the Dentaltown days. I will say that there probably isn’t anyone in dentistry that I can think of that has been more integral to shaping the entrepreneurial side of my career. He has helped me grow my practice first, with his Cialdini Influence training to optimize internal and external marketing as well as overall treatment presentation and office communication. If you haven’t taken his Principles of Persuasion workshop with your entire team yet, I highly recommend it.”
Dr. Mike Grossman
Before & After 1 year of working with Dr. Phelps
DR. RICHARD WYNE
SOLO PRACTICER OWNER, GOAL TO ADD ASSOCIATES AT SOME POINT IN FUTURE. (MARYLAND)
- His Practice graduated from the $750k-$1.5M group to the $1.5M+ group.
- He had a 50% increase in time away from the office as his hours worked went from 5-6 days/week to 3 days/week.
- He added his first associate dentist and we guided him through every step, from hiring, contracts, pay structure, buy-in options, incentive plans and more.
- Because of his radical growth, last month he took home his first $60,000 profit check from the practice, the most he’s ever been able to take home in a single month.
- After Year 2 of the program, he was able to grow his practice by an additional 48% over year 1!
DR. PETER BOWMAN
SOLO PRACTICER OWNER, GOAL TO ADD ASSOCIATES AT SOME POINT IN FUTURE. (NEW HAMPSHIRE)
- Production/collection per year grew from $1.8M/$1.6M to over $2.1M/1.8M (20% growth)
- Added 1st associate to practice
- 30% decrease in his time worked at the practice
- Now looking at adding more associates, expansion and possibly a new start up of an ortho/pedo practice.
- Over the last year his growth has helped him to go out of network with the majority of his PPO plans, as of January 1, 2018, Dr. Bowman has been completely out of network and has enjoyed numerous years of productive growth and ever increasing profitability as a result.
DR. MICHAEL GROSSMAN
MULTI-PRACTICE OWNER (NEW YORK)
- Multi-practice doc with 3 locations, was able to purchase Practice #4.
- One of his main practices he focused on while working with Dr. Phelps grew from production/collection per year of $1.9M/$1.6 to over $3.3M/$2.9M. This is not a typo but a great example of the radical growth you can achieve as well.
- Added 2 associates, 2 hygienists while buying out ownership shares of his old partners.
- “Thanks to Dr. Phelps, I had the confidence and support to expand my existing facility and virtually double that office’s production. I added associates, new team members while buying out my old partners, freeing up my time to be with my family more and search for new Practice opportunities.”
in the Right Direction
If you would like to work with Dr. Phelps so he can help you take your career to the next level, you don’t need to fly across the country to hear him speak or listen to hours of generic, pre-recorded courses. Instead, you can sign up for a one-on-one coaching session just by filling out the form below. When you complete this session, you’ll not only have the knowledge and strategies provided by Dr. Phelps, but you’ll also get to take home one of the following books for free:
- The Complete Book On Dental Marketing-Dr. Christopher Phelps
- The Prosperous Dental Practice-Dr. Anthony Feck
When it comes to your long-term career success and life goals, you have an hour to spare to talk to Dr. Phelps, right? Sign up today and enjoy the peace of mind that you’re taking a step in the right direction.